Embassy Pool Liners
Why Buy an Aqua-Tru Premium Liner Instead of a Low-Cost Commodity Liner?
- 30%-60% heavier in both weight and thickness
- Same weight and thickness on both the sidewall and the bottom
- Made of a heavier vinyl material and will last 50%-90% longer
- Protect the sidewall and bottom of the liner from tears, rips, punctures and holes
- With higher levels of plasticizer, will remain flexible throughout the life of the liner, providing wrinkle-free installation and minimizing UV fading
- Typically last 6-10 years Aqua-Tru liners are measured in mil, a true measurement
Don’t be confused by the liner gauge “games” played with most commodity liners. Some will call their liner 20 gauge when they only measure 10 mil. Example: An 18′ printed vinyl commodity liner Perma 2000 series weighs 41 lbs. and is marketed as 20 mil.
Perma 2500 series weighs 46 lbs and is marketed as 25 mil.
An Aqua-Tru 18′ printed vinyl liner weighs 58 lbs. and is a true 15 mil liner.